I published it with no extra dependencies! No need to
git submodule add any longer! Just a regular old module install via luarocks:
luarocks install TableSalt
require('TableSalt') as you do and you're good to go! I still need to update the documentation, but no worries I'll get to it soon!
- bug fixed when using non-square puzzles
- added a
TableSalt:getAllValues()method that returns the current values of all the variables as a table.
These came about while working on my Kakuro Solver where I also realized that returning some errors that are useful to the user might be a good idea as well. The most common issue is not having a constraint associated with every variable in the CSP - as of now TableSalt will just return some generic lua error somewhere along the line... Also, I'll likely take a break from working on TableSalt after I finish the docs and am not entirely sure when/if I'll pick it up again...